2 to 4 Years Experience
4th floor Annex Building, Negros First Cyber Center Lacson-Hernandez Sts., Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
The main role of the CBT Program Site Coordinator is to manage all assigned CBTs, in a specific location, from launching until program graduation. This includes assisting participant CBTs regarding their program-related inquiries/issues by coordinating with other teams to resolve these concerns; as well as conducting performance coaching and feedback and documenting their overall program status.
- Monitor performance and provide support for teachers participating in the program.
- Serve as the point of contact for the site and communicate operational updates to all program participants.
- Coordinate with other departments for operational requirements and concerns.
- Conduct callouts and performance coaching/mentoring sessions with teachers regarding program requirements.
- Promote effective utilization of company resources by regulating teachers’ schedule and workstation assignments.
- Support the company’s teaching quality initiatives through real time intervention or scheduled drills/workshops.
- Send progress and data reports on a regular and timely manner.
- Perform other tasks as requested by lead/Supervisor/Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communication, Business Management, or Psychology.
- At least 1-2 years ESL teaching experience.
- At least 3-6 months technical support experience and proficient in using Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office.
- Amenable to shifting schedule (morning to mid shift), and willing to work in weekends as well as during holidays.
- Has strong organizational, administrative, and customer service skills.
- Must have leadership skills along with the ability to motivate an individual to perform at a higher level.
- Willing to work and be assigned in Bacolod City.
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://51Talk.com/ph