Managerial / Supervisory
Bantayan, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
The Henry Hotel is a pioneering boutique hotel brand in the Philippines that provides an experience like no other. Currently, it has properties located in Manila and Cebu City in which both exude character and soul.
For the early part 2020, we are pleased to announce that we are opening The Henry Hotel Dumaguete located at Bantayan, Dumaguete City. The Henry Hotel Dumaguete is set to be “Negros Oriental’s Best Resort reimagined by its Son.”
We are looking for a GENERAL ACCOUNTANT who will be responsible in ensuring that all financial transactions, data and reports are timely, accurate and within generally accepted Accounting principles. Key areas of responsibilities would be as follows: Accounting & Bookkeeping, Financial Management & Reporting, Payroll Tax Compliance and Administrative Work.
- At least 5 years working experience handling all aspects of Accounting work.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy. CPA would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Accounting systems.
- Must be familiar with taxation and regulatory requirements of the BIR, Local Government and other mandatory procedure.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Responsible and good Leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Good interpersonal relations
*Competitive salary, service charge & benefits (such as Health Insurance, Duty Meal Allowance, Bday Leave, etc).
How to Apply
You may send in your CV at [email protected] with the position title you are applying for as the subject.