Area Sales Coordinator
Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
A globally competitive food company providing consumer and industrial markets with value-laden quality products and services.
Virginia Food, Inc. (VFI) is engaged in the manufacturing, distribution, and selling of processed meat products. A local company based in Cebu, it caters to consumers and patrons nationwide. VFI is the maker of the Virginia, El Rancho, Winner, Champion, and Australian Brands of canned goods and frozen processed meat.
As a company, VFI recognizes its employees as its prime clients. We continually strive for the development and growth of individual capabilities. Come and be part of our growth!
AREA SALES COORDINATOR
(Work Base: Dumaguete)
- To assist Distribution Care Specialist in doing collection & reconciliation of accounts
- To assist in conceptualizing marketing plans & strategies
- To support and assist implementation & monitoring of trade programs
- To assist overseeing the performance of merchandiser
- Graduate of any 4-year course, preferably business related
- Preferably with key accounts selling experience
- Able to demonstrate innovation and good judgment; has sufficient problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies
- Works well under pressure, has professional conduct, and with good communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Willing to render longer hours on the field and travel along Dumaguete and Bohol
- Results oriented & innovative
- Can start ASAP!!!
“A competitive compensation package awaits the successful candidate"
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their resume and TOR (photocopy) through [email protected]
Contact us at: 09177201393 (Globe) or 09209562495 (Smart)