2 to 4 Years Experience
Staff Alliance Inc.Established in 1993 | 501-1000 employees
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
TAKE A PARTNER
Starting a career or changing occupations are never easy. At best it involves real hard work, going through some tough learning curves, and uncertainties.
That's why we're here! At STAFF ALLIANCE, INC., facing these challenges becomes a PARTNERSHIP. With 23 years experience, and key people who are deeply committed to the ideals of the organization, we are able to help, guide and provide opportunities to individuals who are in search of a career and looking for the right place to be.
Staff Alliance is a team of highly energetic, dynamic and dedicated young individuals in the business of providing companies with human resource and manpower assistance, custodial and office maintenance services. We champion the values of integrity, honesty and discipline, and live by our mission of achieving success through righteous ways.
So take our hand. Let us be your partner and discover, with us, all the many things that you can do, ALL THE MANY THINGS YOU CAN BE!
Send us your resume with your photo or fastrack your application by seeing our Recruitment Consultants personally.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
ONSITE ENGINEER for Cebu Based Applicants ONLY
- Provide technical support for the configuration, installation, use and troubleshooting of Multifunction Printer Devices at different customer sites
- Respond to customer support requests and ensure they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally (escalate problems as needed)
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of technical support services in compliance with service level agreement defined with customer
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems
- Provide training to end-user for troubleshooting or device functionality
- Conduct preventive maintenance (interior/exterior cleaning, calibration, diagnostics) on Multifunction Printer Devices as scheduled
- Coordinate with services team and supervisor for daily activities, ticket closure, escalations
- Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain positive customer relationship
- Prepare weekly reports on daily activities, repair cases
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Engineering or equivalent or Two years technical school or associates degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years related work experience
- With certified training and service experience with any printer or copier vendor preferred
- Knowledgeable in computer hardware, laptop / Desktop, software and printer troubleshooting.
APPLY NOW AND BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
How to Apply
You may also send your resume via email to [email protected] and put "ON-SITE ENGINEER (CEBU)" as the subject of the email for faster processing of your application.
For inquiries, you may contact (032) 231-8495