Store Operations Management Trainee
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Bibo aims to provide its customers with an exceptionally fun, great value and unforgettable arcade and amusement experience. In order to realize this sense of purpose, Bibo constantly offers to its customers the latest arcade titles, entertaining redemption games, attractive prizes, innovative promotions and friendly customer service. As a result, it is these same customers that we have served that made us one of the leading and most talked about amusement centers in the Philippines. We envision our future to be just as successful as our past and present state. We are determined to open more branches nationwide in order to allow more and more consumers to experience the Bibo brand name.
We are currently looking for highly motivated talents with proven capacity to generate good results to help us execute our initiatives and be part of our rapid growth and expansion.
Join our Growing Family Now!
We are URGENTLY in need of:
STORE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Responsible for working alongside Operations Managers and accepting delegated duties and responsibilities, learning supply chain and operations and developing the skills needed with the goal of eventually becoming an Officer In-charge in the future.
- Monitor stocks and ensure product availability and movement of inventory.
- Creates Sales Strategies to support operations in ensuring sales quota is hit
- Manage all the inner workings of the branch.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably major Business Administration
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Working experience in retail industry is a plus
- Outgoing personality and approachable demeanor
- Good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service and a commitment to delivering it.
- Demonstrates natural leadership, exude confidence and an air of authority
- Multi-Tasking and problem solving skills along with the ability to work well under pressure