Bookkeeper/General Admin Staff
1 Year or less Experience
Migration Business Services LimitedWith business certificates| Established in 2013 | 11-50 employees
Portal West, Silliman Avenue, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
LOOKING FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT? SEEKING A POSITION AND EXPERIENCE THAT WILL PROMOTE YOUR CAREER? WISHING TO WORK IN A PROFESSIONAL, EXECUTIVE ENVIRONMENT? DO YOU WANT INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE, AND BE PART OF A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL TEAM?
We hire the best, most talented and dedicated people, and we provide the best most rewarding experience.
If you desire to be a part of a successful and growing business and believe you can meet the criteria below, please send us your resume along with your cover letter, including an introduction of yourself and what you will do to benefit our business.
Our teams are EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS and PARALEGALS that serve our client International Business and Law Firms.
We are a Dumaguete based business that works for firms in Australia, Canada, the USA, the UK, and New Zealand. We have a very attractive office in Room 303 in the Portal West Building next to Silliman University.
Our office is an environment with a professional culture made up of dedicated executives who are serious about their career, and their future.
We are looking for self-motivated, self-guided, and self-managing professionals who will engage with all others in a professional and respectful manner. We have day time and night time shifts to fill.
- Process invoices, receipts, payments, and other financial transactions
- Process and maintain the payroll system
- Prepare initial financial statements
- Reconcile accounts and preparing reconciliation reports
- Managing your accounts receivable and accounts payable, i.e. amounts owing by debtors, and amounts owing to creditors
- Experience with Xero and QuickBooks preferred but not required
Essential Job Duties:
- Facilitates records keeping and filing of important and confidential documents
- Types, formats and mails correspondence
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes
- Works independently
- Manages communication to and from appropriate parties
- Report to MD for general office tasks
If you desire to be a part of this successful and growing business, and believe you can meet the above criteria, please send us your resume along with your cover letter including an introduction of yourself and what you will do to benefit this business, and also explain how you are a match to this type of role.
For more information about our company, visit our website: