1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
Migration Business Services LimitedWith business certificates| Established in 2013 | 11-50 employees
Portal West, Silliman Avenue, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PROFESSIONALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Why work for us?
- Work in a chic office located in the heart of Dumaguete City. Accessible to public transport for an easy commute.
- Be part of a team of enthusiastic and professional individuals who will offer you support as you grow together.
- Work with foreign clients and earn your international exposure.
- A competitive salary and great employment benefits entitled to you.
- Have the weekends off so you could have the perfect work-life balance.
- Join team get-togethers from time to time to bond with your office family!
IF YOU ARE A PASSIONATE INDIVIDUAL WITH A DESIRE TO WORK WITH AN INTERNATIONAL CLIENT AND IS LOOKING FOR A CAREER DEVELOPMENT, JOIN US AND BE ONE OF OUR VIRTUAL EXECUTIVES!
Essential Job Duties are:
- Types, formats and mails correspondence
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes
- Responsible for accurate and clarity of final copies
- Answer phone calls and forward messages to senior clientele
- Works independently and within a team to coordinate the division of workload when necessary
- Files all correspondence in office document management system
- Ensures accuracy of filing, writing, emailing
- Manages communication to and from appropriate parties
- Special projects as needed
If you desire to be a part of this successful and growing business, and believe you can meet the above criteria, please send us your resume along with your cover letter including an introduction of yourself and what you will do to benefit this business, and also explain how you are a match to this type of role. Or you could visit us in our office in Room 303, Silliman Portal West to drop your resumé!
For more information about our company, visit our website: