Senior .NET Developers (4)
2 to 4 Years Experience
Annex, 4F Negros First Cybercenter Complex, Hernaez St., Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Zylun is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. Zylun's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly skilled professionals. At the same time, we bring you closer to opportunities that allow you to work for international companies and build cutting-edge software tools.
Perks & Benefits
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. Zylun provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Receive Php 20,000 as a Signing Bonus/ Relocation package just by being awesome and getting hired
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Get a month’s worth of bonus just for being with us for 12 months
- We like to keep our talents! Receive a retention bonus of 50% based on the current monthly salary starting on the 18th month of your employment and every 6 months onwards.
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest
- Opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Get a special treat from us on your birthday!
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPERS (4)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Engineering, specifically .NET Development
- Must have experience in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Engineering and Implementing enterprise level software applications skills & expertise
- Experience in C# .NET 4.0 Framework or higher
- LINQ, Generics, Lambda expressions, extension methods, attributes
- ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- IoC containers e.g. Unity, MEF, Ninject
- Web Services and serialization, XML, JSON, SOAP, WCF, REST
- Test Case Management
- Test Automation
- Unit testing using mock objects
- Design patterns and object-oriented programming
- SQL Server and the SQL language
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS/SCSS)
- Memory management, performance tuning and profiling
- Experience using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server/Service is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft's System Center suite and in particular Service Manager is a big plus.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Works effectively in a team setting
- Works efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Manage several activities in parallel
- Able to translate customer and business needs to technical solutions
- Resilient to change
- Candidate must be open to work the Philippines night-shift temporarily.
Apply, Learn, Enjoy and Earn what you deserve now!
For more information about our company, visit our website: