Full Stack PHP Developer
2 to 4 Years Experience
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Zylun is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. Zylun's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly skilled professionals. At the same time, we bring you closer to opportunities that allow you to work for international companies and build cutting-edge software tools.
Perks & Benefits
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. Zylun provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Receive Php 20,000 as a Signing Bonus/ Relocation package just by being awesome and getting hired
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Get a month’s worth of bonus just for being with us for 12 months
- We like to keep our talents! Receive a retention bonus of 50% based on current monthly salary starting on the 18th month of your employment and every 6 months onwards
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us with 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week.
FULL STACK PHP DEVELOPER
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- At least 3 years experience as a Developer
- At least 3 years of solid PHP development experience
- Must have 6 months - 1+ years of work experience using AngularJS
- At least 3 years of solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems with multiple dynamic data sources and destinations, coded in an abstraction layer (in addition to being able to code raw SQL queries), as well as solid experience working with and developing APIs
- Solid experience writing requirements documents, following through with good design with testing methodologies in place (for instance, using PHPTest) and documentation (for instance, using PHPDoc)
- Can use GIT for code management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work on a fixed schedule
Nice to Have/s:
- CMS: Drupal, WordPress, Joomla & Magento
- MERN Stack: MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS & NodeJS
- LAMP Stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP
- Experience with ReactJS & EmberJS
- API experience using REST, JSON, etc.
- MVC development experience Laravel / CodeIgniter, Symfony 2, CakePHP, FuelPHP etc.
- Experience with Yii Framework
- Experience of MVC design and OOP concept
- Database programming skills
- Linux server configuration skills on Digital Ocean or equivalent
- Background in Mobile App (iOS/Android) development
- ColdFusion Components (CFC) and programming techniques
- Amazon Web Services
- Hyperlocal campaigns using Adwords API
- Good understanding of and experience with Composer
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://careers.codev.com