Healthcare Inbound Specialist - Weekends Off - Dumaguete
No Experience PHP 13,000 - 16,000 per month
DBPI IT Plaza, South Road, Calindagan, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
Enjoy weekends off while sharing your expertise to help our client drive the future of health care. As a customer service representative, you’ll be the difference between an average & extraordinary customer experience. After all, when everything's connected, how we connect is everything. And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, “Do I have what it takes to excel?” We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Customer Service Representative you need to have:
- Completed at least 2 years of college
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
- Previous customer center experience helps but it’s not really a requirement
What you might be doing on a typical day:
- Receive customer concerns over the phone, email and/or chat
- Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
- Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
- Fixed weekends off
- Real career growth opportunities
- Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
- Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
- An accessible location, and more!
How to Apply
We invite you to #ExperienceTeleTech and start your journey here. We’re located at DBP IT Plaza, Calindagan, Dumaguete City.
We can’t wait to meet you!