Managerial / Supervisory
Outside Negros Occidental : 5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of IT or Engineering related courses
- At least 10 years’ experience in a major PLM system (PTC, Dassault Systemes, Siemens, SAP-PLM, Oracle Agile) and/or Master Data Management
- At least 8 years’ experience in Engineering/Manufacturing IT systems including ERP, PLM, MES and QMS
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Food & Bev, Electronic & High Tech, Life Science, Aerospace & Defence, or Capital Project Industries
- In-depth experience with R&D and Engineering transformation and process redesign methods in process Industries.
- Knowledge of existing, new and emerging digital technologies and being able to practically apply them to R&D and Engineering operations
- Knowledge in all aspects of designing and constructing end to end R&D and Engineering business processes, functions and organizational structures
- Ability to create original concepts and theories for improving growth and efficiency through digital R&D and Engineering transformation
- Ability to identify the client value delivered by a R&D and Engineering solution
- Provide a point of view on what the architecture should look like
- Search and provide information on the key industry challenges and trends and present an impetus for change in industry context
- Facilitate development of assets and solution frameworks that combine knowledge of the R&D and Engineering business processes and issues, technology trends and digital priorities
- Analyze clients’ strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities
- Identify key value drivers and demonstrate how digital transformation of R&D and Engineering can enable key enterprise imperatives
- Define use cases and associated reference solution architectures for digital R&D and Engineering operations
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to identify and prioritize value opportunities and develop digital R&D and Engineering transformation roadmaps
- Develop the business case, solution architecture, and implementation roadmap for clients’ transformation journeys
- Provide strategic consultation to clients in defining or designing business capabilities, processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing, selling
- Work closely with the Accenture teams and key stakeholders
- Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management and/or Manufacturing best practices, methods, and processes
- Support the creation and participate in thought leadership to create R&D and Engineering Point of view and white papers
- Support the Accenture teams in the development and refinement of offerings and collateral to support/promote the sales of offerings
- Support the sales process from origination to successful closing
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.