5+ Years Experience
Portal West Building Silliman Avenue corner Hibbard Avenue, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
A Content Writer will be responsible for the creation and publication of marketing collateral for the Tourism, Real Estate and Construction industries.
Content Production & Management:
- Write content intended for online use, including website content, articles, press releases, company updates, promotions and other visual content types for posting to various web platforms.
- Perform the necessary research to understand the nature of the business to produce high quality content.
- Be proficient in content analysis and summarization.
Adhere to content writing guidelines:
- Ensure content submitted is not copied from the internet or any other source.
- Publish content using a CMS before the deadline set by the superior.
- Produce content needed in link-building tasks such as guest posting, outreach activities, niche-relevant social bookmarking, and where necessary.
- Remain up-to-date with current trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Performs ad-hoc duties as required, or as directed by the superior.
- Degree or equivalent experience in communication, literature, journalism, marketing or other related fields.
- Outstanding spoken and written English communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and multimedia applications (graphic design, photo and video editing tools).
- Industry exposure to online marketing.
- Previous work experience in writing, blogging and marketing.
- Industry knowledge in real estate and/or construction.
Compensation & Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salary: (dependent on experience)
- Office based workstation: 8am to 5pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Performance bonuses