2 to 4 Years Experience
Outside Negros Occidental : 5/F, Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Cebu City
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product
- Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
- Provides coaching/mentoring to other automation resources and may or may not have supervisory responsibilities over other automation resources
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.