1 Year or less Experience
Outside Negros Occidental : 5/F, Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St.
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree or Undergraduates with relevant work experience
- Knowledgeable in visualization (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Must have an experience in mobilizing report
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Good communication skills; can lead a group and communicate across different levels in the organization
- Good stakeholder management, can properly manage stakeholder expectations and escalations
- Strong project management skills with experience in risk and issue management
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong Problem Solving and Decision-Making skills
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
Nice to Have:
- Background in Programming, SQL, SSIS, SSRS (e.g. building Tables, creating ETL packages (Extract, Transform, Loading packages), creating SSRS reports)
- Knowledge in VBA and Macro
- Use standard delivery tools and methods to plan, monitor and control delivery for high-quality and predictable outcomes of programs, projects and/or managed services
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.