Senior Team Lead (Voice)
Managerial / Supervisory
Outside Negros Occidental : 5/F, Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
SENIOR TEAM LEAD (VOICE)
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years supervisory experience in the BPO industry
- Preferably with knowledge of IP routing protocols, Ethernet, ATM, DSL technology, CISCO or networking
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills
- Good English communication skills
- Willing work on a shifting schedule and on holidays as needed
- Manages day-to-day operations and is responsible in monitoring, tracking and reporting offshore team’s performance versus agreed SLA to client and engagement leads
- Manages client expectations and understanding of the contractual and commercial requirements for their area of responsibility
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions in fulfillment of contractual obligations
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.