Managerial / Supervisory
Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
CBS is geared towards developing professionals into responsible and discerning individuals to provide quality service to children and its clients.
We are looking for dynamic and innovative professionals who are geared towards career growth and fresh talents to be part of our unique team!
- A graduate of: Bachelor degree in Social Work
- Lives within the city area
Skills and Competencies
- Can build healthy relationships with children and parents
- Can collaborate with other professionals such as teachers, therapists, doctors and administrators
- Can gather relevant data and solve cases
- Can learn fast and strategize
- Can develop interesting and meaningful activities
- Can work and adjust well with different types of people
- Can communicate professionally with clients and workmates
- Have special talents and skills such as arts, sports, music
Case Management Tasks such as:
- Handling assigned clinical cases.
- Conducting social skills sessions, one – on – one clinical intervention and itinerant teaching.
- Implementation of behavior management strategies.
- Preparation and presentation Documentation and Behavioral Reports.