Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
HKR EQUIPMENT CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
- Attend to service calls assigned by the area supervisor.
- Ensure that all corrective and preventive maintenance services are attended within the committed response time frame at full customers satisfaction
- Monitor and follow-up all open calls due to part/s recommendation for customers approval
- Review service reports and follow up recommendations
- Prepares parts proposals and follow-up for customers approval
- Prepares customers’ approved parts proposals and schedule the installation
- Conduct field inspection to ensure that all installations, start-up and commissioning of brand new equipment are within the specification standard and properly turned over to the clients
- Control of parts and tools issued for the area of responsibility
- Perform other related matter that may be assigned from time to time.
- 1 or 4 years TESDA graduate
- Preferably with experience in refrigeration and hot equipment.
- Knowledgeable in trouble shooting in refrigeration and hot equipment.
- Can communicate well, with initiative and can work with less supervision.
- Service and Customer focused.