Managerial / Supervisory
JPMorgan Chase & Co.With business certificates
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
- Develop menus, programs and concepts with the caterer for deployment in the cafeteria.
- Management and supervision of contract staff in the cafeterias and pantries.
- Management and supervision of supplier’s performance against contractual expectations.
- Meeting with suppliers, building a professional relationship.
- Monitor and analyze KPI’s.
- Coordinate with facilities to ensure proper sanitation levels are maintained.
- Ensure all equipment and serving areas are kept in proper working condition.
- Interpret such data, identifying opportunities for efficiency, consolidation and cost savings.
- Budget development and management.
- Undertake market reviews and benchmarking exercises to ensure activities continue to be competitive while taking into account the specific service and quality requirements.
- Liaise with the construction team on relevant projects.
- Work with Sourcing on new agreements with suppliers.
- Optimize the relationship between suppliers and JPMC. Develop a win-win relationship.
- A high degree of interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy are required. This position will provide the interface between the supplier and the internal customer.
- Working independently
- Multi-tasking skills
- Issue resolution
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- MS Office Skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Client relationship
- Time management
- Proficient Analytical skill
- Strong consultation and relationship building skills
- Project Management
- LOB knowledge
- Business processes and procedures
- Product knowledge
- Industry knowledge
- Business' strategic direction
- Local market knowledge
- Knowledge of business applications and workflow
- May be required to have business-specific skills / certification