1 Year or less Experience
National Highway Murcia Road Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
MACRO DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
Over all job purpose:
A proactive and data-driven Data Analyst to join the Analyst team. This is a highly visible role where you will collaborate with key members of the Sales and Business Development teams. At Macro, data drives all our decision making as we tackle one of the most interesting problems in sales and marketing. In this role, you will provide strategic, analytical, and technical support in all business intelligence activities for Macro. You will work closely with the General Manager and the Leadership Team to provide tactical support and input into the research and development. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded top performer who can work effectively and proactively in cross-functional teams. You should be a creative self-starter with a combination of strong business acumen and technical ability.
- Perform data analysis that provides a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and guide applicable
- Ad Hoc analysis to support sales techniques, marketing strategies, and campaign optimization
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Candidate must possess MS/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other related field
- Ability to present and defend complex analysis internally and externally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for problem solving, answering hard questions with data, and continuous learning
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and investigative
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines
- Comfortable in fast-paced startup environment
- Applicants must be willing to work in Negros Occidental/Oriental/Iloilo/Roxas/Kalibo;
- Full-Time position(s) available.