Key Account Executive
2 to 4 Years Experience
National Highway Murcia Road Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
MACRO DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Over all job purpose:
Key Account Executive is accountable for delivering Sales and executing sales programs in their territories. This is achieved through selling and executing business plans that deliver superior brand presence at shelf and sales fundamentals for principals’ brands consistently and with utmost integrity
- Monitor, Review, and Report changes in shopper in-store experience, including competitive activity.
- Plan, Sell, Execute, and Review Assortment and Shelving plans to deliver improved share of SKUs and shelf and compliant to SBD principles.
- Plan, Sell, Execute, and Review merchandising plans to deliver improved share of display and compliant to SBD principles.
- Plan, Sell, Execute and Review initiative plans that exceed targets.
- Create, Communicate, and Review demand forecast and supply plan to ensure sufficiency of JBP to deliver targets.
- Plan, Sell and Review pricing plans to deliver SBD Pricing compliance.
- Plan, Execute and Review appropriate internal controls to protect Company’s assets: minimize accounts payable and delivering a balanced promotion budget.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Marketing or any Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent;
- Must be at least a consistent Dean’s Lister or Academic Awardee; (with Latin honors or other equivalent award);
- 1 to 2 years experience in Account Management or Territory Sales, and displays an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated. Hard working and willing to be trained.
- Willing to be assigned in Bacolod, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Roxas, Kalibo