CAD/CAM Program Operator (2D/3D Sheet Metal)
2 to 4 Years Experience
Yokosawa CorporationWith business certificates
Negros First Cybercenter, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Yokosawa Co. Ltd, founded in 1986 at Aomori Prefecture, Japan is now on its 30th year of service operating its main business in can machining and sheet metal processing. Argon welding (TIG welding), spot welding, robotic welding, laser processing, making full use of shirring processing, multi-variety and small-lot production are a few of our variety in production processing which are delivered in a short period of time.
The nature of business process reads required information on the basis of the order form (drawing) received from Japan (Headquarters) to create the CAD/CAM data for laser cut M/C and press brake M/C, then the data is speedily returned to our headquarters.
Is currently looking for:
CAD/CAM PROGRAM OPERATOR (2D/3D SHEET METAL)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess Bachelor College Degree in engineering (Metal Fabrication/ Machining/ Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Requires work experience in any of following software; AMADA 3D-CAD (Sheet works for Unfold), AMADA 2D-CAD/CAM (AP100), AUTODESK 2D-CAD (AUTO CAD)
- Requires CAD/CAM development technique and knowledge in reading the necessary information from the drawing sent as an order by the client.
- Since accuracy and speed are required, concentration and sense of responsibility towards work is important.
- Passer of Japanese Language skill at least N5 level is an advantage. (If one can slowly speak daily short conversation, one can possibly extract important information.)
- For purposes of work familiarization, mid or short term exposure at our factory in Japan may be considered.
- Fresh graduates may also apply. (Educational background and skills shall be considered)
- Willing to undergo probationary employment period for 6 months
About Working time:
- Business: 7:30AM to 4:40PM
- Total hours: 8 hrs (excluding break time)
- Break time: 9:00AM-9:10AM / 11:00AM-11:45AM / 2:00PM-2:15PM
- Holidays – 79 days per year (Sundays, National holidays, Company specified date)
- Actual work days – 286 days per year
Benefits: SSS, Philhealth, HDMY/PAG-IBIG, 13 th Month Payment, VL, SL
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://www.laser-yokosawa.co.jp
How to Apply
- Applicants who pass the document screening will need to undergo the First Interview.
- Applicants who pass First Interview will be announced to proceed for Final Interview.
- Final interview will be conducted by CEO and Directors of Japan head office.
- After hiring, on the job training (OJT) will be held in japan factory for 3 months.
- While in Japan, employee will be housed in company dormitory.
- Food and cost of living will be shouldered by the company
- After OJT, the employee will have to come back and continue the work at the Bacolod office of Yokosawa Corp.